With very little effort, you can now upgrade your Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra machines to High Sierra using this recipe. If you or your clients are still on 10.6.x, 10.7.x, or 10.8.x please see our other recipes.
- FW Admin
- Recently downloaded Install macOS High Sierra.app
- Attached: Fileset
- Clients on 10.10.x, 10.11.x, or 10.12.x with at least 15GB free disk space
Associate Fileset as a Kiosk association for the end users to go through on their own time.
- Download the Install macOS High Sierra.app from the App Store
Please check that the installer app is the complete installation (5+ GB) and not the installation wizard (16 MB) before continuing. If the app is 16 MB, please run pending App Store updates and redownload the Install macOS High Sierra.app
- Download the Fileset attached to this recipe, import it into FileWave: upgrade_10.13_template.fileset.zip
- Once imported into FileWave, open the Fileset up so you see the contents window.
You will need to then replace the .fwplaceholder in the /Applications folder with the Install macOS High Sierra.app
Should look like this:
Deploy to your clients