Third Party Product, provided as an example only.
Unsupported by FileWave
You need to install Lego Mindstorms EV3 and suppress the kernel extension prompt.
See macOS High Sierra (10.13) & User Approved MDM Enrollment for more about Kennel Extensions
- FW Admin
- LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Software (https://www.lego.com/en-us/mindstorms/downloads/download-software)
- Silverlight 5.0 or newer
- Microsoft Dot Net 4.0 or newer
Be careful. The MINDSTORMS EV3 Software installer will also install Silverlight.
If you have another fileset that is also sending out Silverlight, this fileset may be in conflict with those files.
Create a kernel Extension Policy Profile Fileset (macOS 10.13.2 or higher)
- Create a new profile
- give it a name like "Allow Lego Kernel Extension"
- Find the Kernel Extension Policy payload
Configure and in the
For Allowed Teams Identifiers enter
For Allowed Kernel Extensions
- Save to close
Works best when pushing out the PKG
- Drag LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3*.pkg into admin
- Once uploaded make it dependent on the profile
- Associate it out
Last tested with Lego Mindstorms EV3 1.3.1