Creating a FileSet for Mass rollout of Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition Version 10
- FW Admin
- Attached Script FileSet
- Resources available from Parallels.com
- Follow the directions at http://kb.parallels.com/en/120093 to create a pkg for mass deployment of parallels
- Import the Parallels Desktop Autodeploy.pkg that you equipped with the Data in the first step into FileWave Admin
- Import the attached file ( script - activate parallels desktop.fileset.zip ) , open it and edit the content of the script within. In the line /usr/local/bin/prlsrvctl install-license -k XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX replace XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX with your license key , save your changes and close the fileset.
- Deploy both the PKG fileset and the script fileset to your test client. Make sure the PKG fileset has a higher priority than the script fileset - the attached script fileset is preset to lowest priority per default.