Script for remotely changing a users icon.
This Fileset Recipe only works on macOS 10.11 and below.
- FW Admin
- A jpg Image
- Create a new empty fileset (From the Fileset View : New Desktop Fileset > Empty : Type a Name > OK)
- With it selected: Click the Scripts item in the button bar
- Create a new activation script and name it.
Paste the script below and edit
- Where INSERT_NAME is the short name of a users.
Spaces are not supported
- Also include in the fileset an icon at the path /usr/local/etc/scripts/user.jpg
Other comments and details