- Download the attached Fileset and unzip
- Drag and drop the unzipped Fileset in to your Filesets tab. Please make sure to drag it in your root level of your Filesets structure so it is not accidentally deployed to devices. This Fileset will uninstall the client and break communication to your FileWave server.
- Associate the Fileset to machines that you want to remove from FileWave.
- Once the Fileset is sent out the devices will not check back in and can be deleted from FileWave.
- Download the attached script
- Use Terminal to run the script locally
This will uninstall the FileWave Client, but it will not remove an MDM enrolment profile if installed. As such, the device may still be able to connect back to the FileWave Server over MDM, but will be unmanageable. Additionally, if the Custom PKG is configured to instal beyond initial enrolment, MDM can reinstall the client onto the device again. Ensure the MDM profile is also removed if removing the client from FileWave.