The macOS computers that are being brought into FileWave through Apple's DEP require a custom FileWave client installer. To be installed via MDM, the FileWave Client .pkg needs to be signed. The supported way is to generate your package via our web site, so you can pre-configure it (https://www.filewave.com/support/custom-client-pkg). When you have filled in the web form, you will get an email with a download link to the custom client installer package (.pkg). Download that custom installer, then go to your FileWave Admin/Preferences/Mobile to add the custom package to the FileWave server for use by macOS Clients.
- Do not allow user to skip enrollment step - the device must become enrolled in order to complete setup
- Supervise (iOS only) - the device will have supervision enabled
- Is MDM removable - if unchecked, the MDM profile is locked to the device and cannot be removed by the user through the UI
- Allow pairing - if checked, the user can pair the device with their own iTunes account to synchronize personal content
- Automatic Advance - if checked, the Apple TV will automatically advance through setup assistant (If you use the remote on the Apple TV this option will be canceled)
- Enable Shared iPad - Device will be configured as a Shared iPad. Devices that do not meet reuirements requirements ignore the option.
- Maximum number of users - Sets the maximum number of users that can use a shared iPad, based on the storage capacity. If greater than the maximum possible number of users supported on the device, the device will be configured with the maximum possible number of users instead.