- Navigate to the appropriate Apple account, e.g ASM:
- Select settings at the bottom of the left hand panel
- Choosing "Apps and Books" will list all VPP tokens in the bottom right. Select the appropriate token to Download as highlighted:
- Log into the FileWave Admin console and from Preferences > VPP & DEP select "Configure tokens" and enter the 'fwadmin' password:
- From the "Edit VPP service tokens" window double clicking the appropriate token will open the "VPP server token" showing current VPP token details:
- Use the 'Import' feature to select the downloaded token from Step 3. Email is not required, but may be a good idea where multiple tokens are configured:
- Note: You may also see this pop-up
This is just a warning to let you know how many filesets a token is associated with. This is not an error, please click yes to continue.
- On saving, a prompt will appear indicating it may take a while for synchronisationsynchronization. This window will automatically close at completion.
- During any synchronisation, an additional prompt may appear if there are new VPP App licences that do not yet have Filesets. Allow creation if desired.