- Go to console.firebase.google.com in your web browser
- Sign into your Google Account
- Accept the user agreement (if necessary)
- Click Select "Add Create a Project"
- Enter name for the project and Country/region then click create project
, select Parent Source and Agree to Terms – then click Create Project
- Choose to Enable or Disable Google Analytics for this project
- Once the project creation has completed, select Continue
- Hit the gear icon in the upper left of the screen next to "Project Overview"
- Select project settings in the menu
- Select Cloud messaging at the top
- You will then need the Sender ID and Server Key
- Open FileWave Admin Preference and go to the Mobile Tab
- Click the Android/Chromebooks tab and click Configure GCM
- Once you type in your FileWave superuser a popup window will ask for a Project Number and Server API key
- Paste the "Sender ID" you copied from step 8 into the "Project Number" field
- Paste the "Server key" you copied from step 8 into the "Server API key" filed
- Hit Save and you're done!